Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Product Details :
Are you starting to feel a little lost in your course work?
Time flies when we’re in the zone, but when it comes time for revision and exam preparation, finding the balance between studying and anything else can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve created Subject Readiness Tracker!
It helps you plan your :
❊ Chapters to study
❊ Topics that need attention
❊ Important areas
❊ How many times you revised
❊ Level of confidence behind those revisions
❊ List what actions you will take to improve any marginal domains such as self-directed learning strategies
And since our goal is not just for this tool to get you through exams – it’s also about helping get future grades on track.
Planning will make all your studying effortless.
So download it today and start planning out those important studies ahead of time with ease!
AVAILABLE SIZES :
Don’t worry about printing out pages – these are designed to fit onto:
1) A4 : 8.27 x 11.69 inch sheet of paper (210 mm x 297 mm).
2) A5 : 5.8 x 8.3 inch sheet of paper (148.5 x 210 mm).
3) US Letter : 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper (215.9 mm with a length of 279.4 mm).
HOW TO GET:
All our products are digital downloads. Get yours today by clicking on the Buy button and download instantly.
After you make the payment and confirm a successful transaction, you can download the item. No physical product will be shipped.
You get a .zip file (Subject Readiness Tracker.zip) which has two pdfs inside it:
1) Subject Readiness Tracker – A4.pdf : You can use this file to print on A4 size paper.
2) Subject Readiness Tracker – A5.pdf : You can use this file to print on A5 size paper.
3) Subject Readiness Tracker – US Letter.pdf : You can use this file to print on US Letter size paper.
Also, the PDFs can be downloaded directly.
With this Subject Readiness tracker in hand, there’s no excuse not to take control of your subjects!