Once you download the files, locate the planner/notebook in the Files App of your iPad.
• In the Files App, tap on the planner/notebook you want to open.
• Once it opens, click the Share Icon on the top right corner.
• You can open the planner/notebook in GoodNotes using either
1. Tapping ‘GoodNotes’ icon.
2. Selecting ‘Open in Goodnotes’.
• In the ‘Import to GoodNotes’ prompt,
1. Choose the Location you want to have the planner/notebook in.
2. Tap on the ‘Import as New Document’ button.
• It may take a few seconds to import the planner/notebook into GoodNotes.
• Now, the planner/notebook opens in GoodNotes App & you can use your planner!