Method 1: Using Add Pages
• To add additional pages, tap on Add Pages icon.
• You can choose the Current template to add additional pages of the same type.
• Additionally, you can choose where the new page needs to be placed.
- Before: Adds the new page before the page you have selected.
- After: Adds the new page after the page you have selected.
- Last Page: Adds the new page at the end of the planner/notebook.
Method 2: Using All Pages View
• Tap on the All Pages view.
• In the Thumbnails view, select the template you want to duplicate.
• Tap on the down arrow mark at the bottom of the selected page.
• After the page is duplicated, you can move the page around to the desired place by pressing on the page and moving. Release at the desired location.